From octopus-on-ice journal, this list to remember what is going on around us in American society:
1. Being Gay Is Not Natural
And real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings and silicon breasts...
2. Gay Marriage Will Encourage People To Be Gay
In the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Open The Door To All Kinds Of Crazy Behavior
People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has
legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. LampsPlants and Little Kids are next.
4. Straight Marriage Has Been Around A Long Time And Hasn't Changed At All
Hence why women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight Marriage Will Be Less Meaningful If Gay Marriage Were Allowed
And we can't let the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed.
6. Straight Marriages Are Valid Because They Produce Children
So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our population isn't out of control, our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously Gay Parents Will Raise Gay Children
Since, of course, straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay Marriage Is Not Supported By Religion
In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children Can Never Succeed Without A Male And A Female Role Model
Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay Marriage Will Change The Foundation Of Society; We Could Never Adapt To New Social Norms
Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Repost This If You Think LOVE Makes A Marriage!
Click here for more.
Hong Kong May Ban Political Party That Seeks Independence From China - The ban, which would be the first of a political party since the territory returned to Chinese control in 1997, has raised fears of eroding rights.
1 hour ago