I don't know what to make of all this news around the nation except that the Spirit of God is moving mightily regardless of what some people may think and believe:
* Californians await the decision of the Supremes, but the issues of LGBT marriage are front and center, and publicity of any kind is good publicity;
* North Carolinians continue to wrestle with equal rights and marriage for all;
* VT may be a state that welcomes with open arms ALL who wish to marry;
* MN is now in the legislative process of approving LGBT marriage rights/civil unions;
* Hawaii continues to discuss the issue legislatively.
Something is stirring people's hearts and minds toward equality for all.
New details emerge surrounding the death of “Glee” star Mark Salling - A sad development in the story of Glee star Mark Salling, who took his own life earlier this year.
22 minutes ago