Monday, October 20, 2008

That's It!

My political "bent" is all over this website, but this makes me want to be explicit: I am not voting Republican for the presidential election. John McCain did not support a federal amendment of the U.S. Constitution, but Sarah Palin does, as she explained today to CBN:

Palin: I am, in my own, state, I have voted along with the vast majority of Alaskans who had the opportunity to vote to amend our Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman. I wish on a federal level that that's where we would go because I don't support gay marriage. I'm not going to be out there judging individuals, sitting in a seat of judgment telling what they can and can't do, should and should not do, but I certainly can express my own opinion here and take actions that I believe would be best for traditional marriage and that's casting my votes and speaking up for traditional marriage that, that instrument that it's the foundation of our society is that strong family and that's based on that traditional definition of marriage, so I do support that.

Enough is enough.

Politics matter.

Pace, B

No comments: