VT now officially is in the wedding business of LGBTQ couples! Watch out country stores in Weston! Make way, oh airport in Burlington! University of VT and Middlebury College, do you have housing for LGBTQ married couples?
Here's a link announcing this news by clicking here.
Meanwhile, WA state voters will have to wait to file a more full domestic partnership relationship with the state. A petition drive to stop licensing of couples was successful, and the voters will have their say Nov. 3rd. It will be a squeaker. I anticipate the western part of the state will say "yes," while the middle and eastern part of the state will lean "no." I lived in Spokane on the eastern side, so I know from experience.
Pace!
B
Supreme Court Once Again Blocks Republican-Backed Voting Map in Missouri
-
A federal appeals court had sided with Republicans seeking to use redrawn
congressional district boundaries to give their party an advantage in the
midterm...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment