Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday School taught me that Jesus was straight...My Huffingtonpost.com essay



I've begun earnestly working on my memoir, Everyday Superman.  I am going to be taking essays published on Huffingtonpost.com, salon.com, goqnotes.com, parentsociety.com, and chapelhillnews.com, and "re-purpose" them for the book, "Everyday Superman."

The first of the new essays was published today: "Sunday school taught me that Jesus was straight." The intro/hook is this line:  There was never any discussion about the married status of these biblical people. It was simply assumed that they were all straight, just like my family: a mom and dad, children, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

Please read, hit "like", and please help me in pushing this article out there.

Here's the link.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brett-webbmitchell/what-sunday-school-taught-me_b_4277688.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

Pax!

Brett

p.s., the next essay is "I Heart Ron...a love affair with Young Life"

No comments: